An SEO Audit is a thorough review of a website, its content, architecture, and how it works from an SEO perspective by analyzing both On‐Page and Off‐Site ranking factors including a backlink profile and social strategy review. Our SEO audit will provide a comprehensive report with recommendations based on our findings. It will detail information on any issues and how to fix them.
SEO Image will offer insight from an SEO perspective by analyzing the website and using a best-practices SEO Audit checklist:
- Analysis of dynamic content and site structure
- Backlink profile review.
- Site architecture including scripting, CSS, Table Structures, etc.
- Site Scope‐ size in the search engines (assures proper site indexing).
- Code Analysis (validation and W3C compliance).
- Usability (report if major issues are found).
- Proper Sitemap Check (if applicable).
- Site Content Analysis ‐ Use of code and keywords.
- Proper Schema usage
- Redirect Checks ‐ performs redirect of all domains and a link-validity check.
- Additional findings are reported - specific to the site we review.
Our SEO Audits are unmatched in depth providing you with valuable SEO insight to help your site become optimized for search and social. Call us for additional information: 888-726-2667.
Why Do You Need An SEO Audit?
When it comes to making sure your website will perform its best for search engine rankings and your visitors, there's no better place to start than a website audit. An SEO Audit can help you:
- Achiver Better Rankings - Audits will review technical information about your website and help to understand the SEO components necessary to rank.
- Increase Conversions - Good SEO Audits go beyond simply running tools on your website, they track user behavior, and work to increase conversion funnels to increase sales.
- Improve Performance - A good audit will assure performance elements of your website are reviewed and a game plan is in place for improvements. This can include items like speed scores, user experience, fast loading forms, products showing responsively.
- Mobile Enhancements - As search engines like Google are now using Mobile-First, meaning they look at your mobile site by BOTH source code and Google's own rendering engine (Artificial Intelligence) and site structure for mobile and score based on 3G speeds, that right, The average speed according to Google despite what your mobile service provider claims is still 3G speed.
- Social Factors and E-A-T Performance - Google uses manual reviewers for its algorithm updates, which means they manually look at results and check for Expertise, Authority, and Trustworthiness (E-A-T) of the site owners, staff, and the company brand presence. This needs to be manually reviewed as well. No tool can accurately define it except for Google's internal tools which are not available to the public but are scoring websites based on some of these factors which include social media signals.
So when it comes to a true in-depth SEO Audit, you need to go beyond a simple Free SEO Audit tool and use a more in-depth review of your website, your brand, and having 20+ years of SEO experience like our CEO, is definitely a bonus!
Search Engine Optimization Services
Organic SEO Services
A leader in Organic Search Engine Optimization services since 2002. We've maintained clients longer than our competitors have been in business.Learn More
Local SEO Services
Regional SEO services put you on top for Super-Competitive terms in your Region. Map Rankings!Learn More
Mobile SEO Services
More users search by mobile than by desktop. Our services will assure your pages are optimized for mobile.Learn More
We're more advanced than any SEO tool. Our 16+ years in business mean more know-how for your campaign.Learn More